Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Orange Eggs and Green Pancakes

What’s for dinner? Yeah – That’s right! Oranges Eggs, Green Pancakes with bacon and Gatorade is what's for dinner. As you have probably already guessed, mom is away at a Team National business meeting. Little one and I have the evening to see what kind of trouble we can get into. I decided dinner is where we would make our mess. This picture is little one starting out on the right path of a mess.



The usual is putting food coloring in milk shakes. I purchased a bullet mixer a while back. The most use I have for it is a quick milk shake after dinner. I think it is awesome. Little one’s favorite milk shake is a blood red vanilla milk shake. I like mine with some M&M’s or Heath bar mixed in with it. One of these days I am going to try the whipping function of it – Chocolate Mousse mmmmm.

Here is the mess coming to life on the heat.


I didn’t have a successful geocaching trip today at lunch. I went in search for 2 near my place of labor and came up with nothing. One I was muggled. That means spotted by someone who isn’t a geocacher and he wanted to know what I was doing. I dodge that one with some GPS speech and he was off to other things. I left that one and search another with no luck. I will go back and try again soon.

I just thought I would leave you a picture of tonight’s dinner.



Since mom took my poker night, I will have to find another night to indulge on the felt.

See you later!

No comments: