Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Weekend Review Plus

Well, let's see. Where was I when we left off last time?

The skinny of it. Friday not much happened. No high school football. I am not even sure we went out to dinner on Friday. Hmm Maybe it will come to me. Saturday, I think I was starting to be sick. I stayed home the whole day. I got up long enough to make it to the couch. I watched movies all day and night. I took a small nap in there. The wife and little one went out for a little while. Little one went to see our neighbors near our previous house. They adopted her as their grandchild. Wonderful people.

Sunday night was the harvest festival at our church. It was good and I think everyone had a good time.

Monday and Tuesday I took vacation days. Monday I spent the day Geocaching. I also had time for a movie in there. Marine is an action packed movie. There was one cache that was a good hike. Just the reason I have embraced this activity. I need the excersise. If you are in the Douglasville, GA area, check out Rapids overlook.

Tuesday (today) I went with little one and her class on a field trip. We went to Uncle Bob's pumpkin patch. It was a pleasant day and the weather was very nice.

I still can't remember Friday. Oh well. Little one wants me - gotta go!

No comments: