Sunday, April 15, 2007

Parental Visitation

The weekend was full of fun.

My wife went to Alabama to visit her ailing grandfather.
Little One and I went to Ce Ce's pizza, PetsMart.
We also got in a little Geocaching.
All this Friday evening.

Saturday, my parents visited from Dalton, GA.
See them looking at the day's photos.


They came down to see Little One play soccer.
It was an awesome game.
Seconds after this photo was snapped, Little One scored.
**notice the background where a mom is holding her daughter**



Little One thinks it's all good!



I take the group out to find a Geocache that has stumped me.
I am thinking the more eyes the better.
Well, it still stumped us.

We ended up going to Taco Mac for dinner. I had the tortilla soup and a soft taco. My wife had the Chicken finger sandwich. Little One had the chicken finger basket. My mother had the Nachos and dad had a burrito. We all enjoyed it except for my wife. She said the Chicken was dry and over cooked.

We soon bid my parents well as they headed back to Dalton. I sacked out on the couch. I was totalled drained. I slept a couple of hours. I awoke to Little One in bed and mom in her room reading a book. I climbed into bed and watched National Treasure. I love that movie. I have seen it several times.

Here is the wife looking all beautiful and stuff like she always does.


Everyone have a great week. I am playing a home game this week.
I hope it's not busted. I don't want to have to make that post.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

ha!

I almost zonked out on the couch last night during National Treasure. A good movie, but I was too tired to stay with it.