Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Hunt

Volvo has sunken a treasure chest with $50,000 and a key.
See ad here.
and here...

Sounds like my Geocaching buddies should have a pow wow
and think this out to see if we could find it.

sorry for blog vagueness this week. True to my word I
spent my time on the computer working the extra job.
4 hours work and $158 pre tax dollars was worth it.

Little One is participating in a cheerleading camp
this Friday and Saturday at the high school. She
is pumped up about it. We'll see how it goes.

It's late and I headed for bed. night all.

Aaron I wanna hear about the idea of a John's mountain
geocaching trip. I think it would provide for great
photo op's.

Night all

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I've found several in the area, but it's been nearly two years since I was up there so a lot of new stuff has gone in since then. Talk to my secretary and we'll see what we can do. :)