Saturday, May 05, 2007

Surprise Friday Night date

Friday, after work and school, we took Little One to Cheerleading camp at the local high school. Since my wife and I wasn't invited to stay and watch, we had a surprise date night. Like most married couples those are few and far in between. However, we made the most of it.

We went grocery shopping and looking at a houses in a nearby neighborhood. No, we aren't moving. Great date I am aren't I? I did take the wife to a small park area I discovered while out Geocaching a couple months back. We got out and walked the paths down to the river. We walked along holding hands and just talking. It was a nice break from it all.

We did manage to get back to pick Little One up early - on purpose. I snapped a few photos but the battery was going dead and the flash wasn't working. Today Little One returns for the second day of the camp. I have charged the battery and emptied the memory card. I am ready today. My wife has a baby shower to go to. So, it will be me picking up Little One. I will go extra early and get some photos and videos I am sure.

Until later - get out and enjoy the weekend.



I am not sure this is a real jump.
But she gets an "A" for effort.

No comments: