Saturday, July 28, 2007

WDW Trip Report - Day 5 & 6

Okay, I have been back a week and haven't completed this trip report yet! The last couple of days the pace slowed and the photo's were less often. We hung out around the pool and went shopping at downtown Disney.

We did get a little photo happy on the bus over to downtown Disney.

Here I am smiling at my family.


Someone offered to take our picture.


Here is Little One playing in the water at downtown Disney.


The last night we were there we went over to Fort Wilderness to enjoy a movie on there large outdoor screen. Here we are watching the pre-show entertainment.




Here Little One is hanging around Dale.


We really enjoyed our trip. If you are planning a Disney trip, I don't think you will be disappointed in staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I hope these recaps have helped. Some other advice: We found out starting in January 2008 - gratuity will no longer be included in your meal plan. So, those $100 dinners will start costing you $15 to $20 in tips.

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

I love Downtown Disney!! It's been so long since I've been there. Something to look forward to if the Navy ever sends us south again. :)

butterflygirl said...

It is always nice when someone offers to take a picture of you and your family. Glad to hear you had a swell time!