Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to the routine

Okay, to say the last week has been off track would be close. More like upside down and twisted counter-clockwise would be better. I have taken a vacation day and bereavement day and traveled several times to here and there and back. However, today is a new day and it is back to the grind of every day life. I think I like that idea.

Hey LOOK everyone - Words off paper is back! How cool is that? I return from a week of twisted time and a favorite blogger is back in action. I am doubly happy.

More to come later - I am just happy to be back!

Have a great day.

6 comments:

Abigail Katherine said...

WOW! I'm super honored!

About moving on.... can you not see that I too need business to keep me on track? I use it like a drug sometimes...to keep my mind from certain things. Don't go crazy like I do though. I'm finding as time goes on, the Bible has the same affect on me and I'm a lot less tired.

AaroN said...

Back to the routine? What's that? Loosing money at poker games? :P

Duck Hunter said...

after laughing at Aaron's comment, I forgot what I wanted to say. Now I'm waiting to see how you reply to that.

butterflygirl said...

routines can do wonders

"The Rake" said...

Aaron rides a girlie motorcycle and his mommy tied a pork chop around his neck so the dog would play with him!

Abigail Katherine said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You guys are so silly!