Saturday, September 08, 2007

Swooosh!!

Wow! Did you see that week go by?
It was so quick. In that, I have nothing to report.
Tuesday ~ Friday not much of anything happened - work.

Friday night my wife and I finished up our date we started
two weeks ago. Jason Bourne Rocks!

Today, my wife is at church for a board meeting.
Little One and I are being lazy around the house.

Tonight, We will head over to McDonough, GA.
We are heading over to a friends house to visit.
They have a baby and I am sure my wife and Little One can't wait
to get their hands on her.

We are going to cook a breakfast dinner and visit for a while.
It should be relaxing.

I have no new pictures to share. I have everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Adios.

1 comment:

butterflygirl said...

The week sure did go by fast and so has this weekend!